Brett Smith & Co has been a leading Ipswich firm for over 40 years.
Brett Smith was admitted to practice in March 1979 and has practiced continually since that date. That means that any work you entrust to this firm will be conducted against that background and wealth of experience.
You have the security in the knowledge that you have 40 years of experience behind your case, be it in the Family Court (in relation to property or children’s matters), the purchase or sale of a house or business, a criminal matter, a Wills or Estate issue or for that matter any other problem that you encounter with the law. Brett does all court work himself.
Many law firms will say their firm is 70 or 80 years old. That often means that the solicitor or clerk looking after your case could only have been admitted for 12 or 18 months. The real test is the practical experience of the practitioner that personally handles your matter. This is of the utmost importance and should be a major influence in your decision concerning which firm you instruct to handle your legal affairs
We are a professional firm of solicitors with an enviable strong reputation. Our firm is approachable and we offer sensible and comprehensive legal advice.
Why Choose Us?
We have been established since 1975, providing Ipswich with leading legal advice.
The current Ipswich premises were opened in 1975, so our office has been at the corner of East and Churchill Streets for over 42 years. At one stage, Brett operated several offices in South East Queensland and is admitted to practice in the states of NSW, VIC, TAS and QLD. These days Brett operates solely from the Ipswich premises.
Be comfortable in the knowledge that your legal affairs will be conducted by Brett Smith personally. Your work will be done by a solicitor with over 40 years’ experience and that is a comfort which is almost impossible to find.
Contact us on phone 3281 9999, facebook, email or fax 3281 9016.
Areas of Practice
- Brett Smith & Co has a long established reputation for high quality legal service, not only to the people in the Ipswich community but in South Western Queensland generally.
- With over 40 years of experience, Brett Smith is more than capable of assisting Clients on a broad range of legal issues, whether it be family law, family law our ant area listed both above and below.
We are a leading Ipswich Legal firm and some of our Areas of Practice include the following:
- Family Law – children’s issues & property issues
- Defacto property settlement & children’s issues
- Divorce/Dissolution of Marriage
- Pre-Nuptial Agreements & post separation agreements
- Wills and Estates
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Criminal Law
- Workplace Injuries
- The purchase and sale of residential properties
- The purchase and sale of businesses
- Local Government Law